There’s nothing quite like the thrill of a South Africa safari!
The anticipation of an early morning wake up call by your game ranger.
Racing off in open 4 x 4 vehicles in the soft morning light in search of the legendary “Big Five”.
Stopping for tea/ coffee as the sun rises and shows you the real, raw untamed Africa all around you, returning to your lodge for a hearty South African Breakfast.
Watching a herd of elephant majestically graze from the deck of your luxurious lodge, listening to the call of Africa as birds and animals get on with their daily life
Breathing in the intoxicating scent of the African bush, relaxing by the pool, or enjoying an afternoon siesta
The thrill of an evening game drive in search of Africa’s nocturnal predators, dining under a star-scattered sky …
A safari in South Africa truly is awesome!
South Africa is blessed with many excellent Safari destinations including :
- The world renowned Kruger National Park
- Sabi Sand and Timbavati Private Game Reserves
- Addo Elephant National Park and Shamwari Private Game Reserve as well as many other popular private game reserves in the Eastern Cape.
- Hluhluwe and Phinda Private Game Reserve make a perfect family safari destination.
- Madikwe and Welgevonden with their easy access from Johannesburg