South Africa self-drive holidays make a perfect family holiday.
South Africa has first world infrastructure, well-signposted roads, as well as excellent mobile network coverage; therefore a self-drive holiday is a fabulous way to explore this unique country.
What does a South Africa self-drive holidays offer?
It allows you to be independent and flexible when planning your itinerary. Additionally, it allows you to explore the country your way. Let the experts arrange your accommodation, route and facilities; so you can relax and be confident everything will run smoothly.
What are the most popular self-drive routes to explore?
South Africa is fortunate enough to have many fantastic self-drive routes, Each one offers different attractions, certainly, it can be tough to choose!
Here are our top self-drive routes:
- Amazing Cape Town, and combine this with the Winelands, where you can sample celebrated wine cellars and restaurants.
- Fabulous Garden Route, and explore its many attractions and its active lifestyle. Indeed, don’t forget the malaria free Game Reserves!
- Never last, explore the world-famous Kruger National Park and its incredible game in search of the Big Five.
- The KwaZulu Natal battlefields and Drakensberg Mountains are always beautiful. Next, add a relaxing break on the tropical North Coast with its warm Indian Ocean – perfect!
- Lastly, Sun City a human-made entertainment paradise which is always on the go
The options are endless, and these are just a few of our top ideas.
South Africa Self-drive holiday options, check out: